Thursday, January 10, 2013

Foundation Update

I thought I would make a slight update as to the foundation of the church. As of 12:30 AM I finally finished my shift. Thankfully God has held off most of the rain. We had an intense, roughly ten minute downpour once, but God has been gracious too keep us working. When I finished my shift we had all the tall rebar posts (seen in the picture) in place and the holes protected form the rain. The auger is continuing to run even now, and people are using shovels and picks to remove large roots, cement, and wood from the holes that it attempts to bore. Please continue to pray for us. Not only should you pray for God to hold back the rain, but also for safety. As we all get more and more tired it is easier to make mistakes. Please keep us in your prayers.
MV

No comments:

Post a Comment